Sprint Touch Diamond NOW Available for order

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
With sprint's bad marketing? I doubt it. They threw all they had behind the instinct...not the best idea. IMO, the diamond pro kills the iphone..but the masses won't know it.

Eguy#IM

Apr 24, 2007
Visit site
With sprint's bad marketing? I doubt it. They threw all they had behind the instinct...not the best idea. IMO, the diamond pro kills the iphone..but the masses won't know it.

And the Touch HD kills the diamond which gets killed by the dream :D

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Maybe so :) But if those were headed to sprint, likewise, the masses wouldn't know it either.

I went to a sprint store to pick up a spare centro cable the other day for the wife. While i'm there, i'm listening to the clueless sprint people still promoting the heck out of the samsung instinct. None of the phones were working models out on display. This makes absolutely no sense to me.

There was nothing..and i mean nothing to make you aware of the HTC Diamond or Touch Pro.

I asked if they had the Diamond in stock and was told it would be in October and that its not out yet. Then i was advised to look at the Instinct instead and how much better it was since it wasn't a WM phone.

It's just mind boggling really that sprint would not hype these HTC phones at all. Maybe they're waiting til Oct... It's almost like sprint isn't even trying to sell its strengths.

bubbatex

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
Most stores do not seem to have folks who know much about WM phones - and I agree Sprint does virtually nothing to promote them. You go into just about any store and ask for a WM device and they'll try to sell you anything but. IMO, a WM device is not for the average person off the street and they don't want the returns - which inevitably happens. Honestly, WM is not a strength of Spint's - but "business" is and businesses want WM devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium