No Calendar?

rosede

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
I've been considering switching from a Treo to the Diamond. I rely heavily on my contacts and calender on my device. I was just looking at my wireless carrier (they are now carrying the diamond) and I was looking at the specs. Under Calendar, there is a "NO". For me, that would be a show stopper. I would think that with WM a calendar function would be default.

Any thoughts? :confused:

BTW, I sync with MS Outlook.

Daryl

Insp_Gadget

Nov 13, 2000
Visit site
Not sure what you are seeing, but there is definitely a full-functioning calendar on the Diamond. Just as with all other Windows Mobile devices.

...and I also sync with Outlook and Microsoft Exchange--seamlessly.

rosede

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
Not sure what you are seeing, but there is definitely a full-functioning calendar on the Diamond. Just as with all other Windows Mobile devices.

...and I also sync with Outlook and Microsoft Exchange--seamlessly.

Honestly, when I read that, I was surprised. I'm moving from a palm OS to a WM, and I would think that MS Outlook and whatever is on the WM device would be 100% compatible.

Thanks, that clarified that for me. Unfortunately, I have to wait a couple of more months before I can make the switch. Contract ends the first of next year, then I put this POS palm device behind me.

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos