Case and Protective Film

billbell52

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered mine. Should get it early next week. I see on the Sprint website that it does not include a case or protective film. The mogul and TP 1 did include these. Any recommendations on a case and protective film?

ejonny

May 16, 2008
Visit site
Bill -
You will find a screen protector in the documentation pack at the bottom of the box. I missed it originally until I read on here that it is included.

I think you'll find the side cases work fine. I have a Naztech H4 and and H5. The fit on the H4 is snug and on the H5 there is plenty of space. I like how my H4 has a soft side for the screen.

4-hgeek

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Verizon units don't include a screen protector in the box. In case any other VZW customers think they're going nuts when they can't seem to find it in the box.

cwaters

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I'm a Verizon customer. Does anyone have a recommendation as to what to use for a screen protector? (FYI, I started out with a screen protector on my XV6800 but it peeled off about a year ago. I never replaced it and to this day there are still no apparent scratches on the screen. So I'm questioning whether to even apply a protector to the TP2.)

xmissyx

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
I just got my TP2 from Verizon and I have been looking high and low for a screen protector. I have yet to find one that 1) has good reviews and 2)will fit properly on the screen. I'm about to just use a universal one that will cover all or most of my screen in the meantime.

kxs783kms#WP

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I second that xmissyx. I think we have to wait a few more weeks before our acessories become available in stores. I was going to order one online, but I would have felt bad about having a delivery guy bring a $4.95 package to my house. As a matter of fact, I think s&h was more than the package itself.............. LMAO!!

xmissyx

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
I know my boyfriend brought his brother some universal screen covers. I wonder if the ones that I purchase especially for my iPod Touch would work or if they would be too thick to use for the touch screen. Maybe I will give that a try first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa