Outlook question

ambfl

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Excuse this if it's a dumb question but I'm coming from using a dumb phone...:eek: My hubby has an original TP and I'm thinking of getting the TP2. What I would like to do is use Outlook for both of our contacts and calendar and find a way to sync them so that we aren't entering everything twice. That way we just share the same info. Is there a way to do this?

ejonny

May 16, 2008
Visit site
You could try this. Assuming you don't have to connect to a corporate Exchange server, why don't you both use the same userID for Microsoft MyPhone.

It should keep the contacts, photos, text messages, calendar, videos and music the same on the two phone if you want.

You can download/try it here:
http://myphone.microsoft.com

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Outlook or outlook 2003 and ActiveSync or DeviceCenter will sync both devices through your PC. Just connect each device one at a time and allow to connect then set what you want to sync. The PC is the actual storage device for the information the PPC's just load the information through the sync software. What OS do you have on your PC?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Just use ActivSync 4.5 and Outlook and you can sync all your calendar contacts email Internet explorer etc... to both devices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs