Post your today screen here

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I want to see what you are doing with your today screens. I know most are using Touch Flow so some screens look similar but there are those that are trying some other programs like SPB mobile shell so show us what creative changes you have made.

Need a screen capture utility? I use Ilium Software Screen Capture its free and you can pick it up HERE. <Link

Here is a screenie of my TP I dont have my TP2 yet it shiopped yesterday and will be here hopefully Monday. I will edit this picture next week after I settle on something for a few days. If that screen capture program doesn't work on thwe TP2 let me know so I can find something that works. ;)

I got my TP2 image updated

sshot000-13.jpg

If you are using anouther program for screen capture post a link and I will add it to this post and give you credit. :)

Last edited:

bryonp

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Here's my verizon tp2 home screen.

i have the lower and upper curtains removed and the crystal clear flip clock so you can see your wall paper and i have the verizon logo on the right side gone.:D

myhomescreen.jpg

kxs783kms#WP

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
i like this one alot but im not gonna shell out $30 buck's man that is exspensive.

Tell me about it. I thought the same thing, but I was so excited to try something different, I said, what the heck. The grapics and the flow of it is pretty smooth, but I love TF3D a lot more. I only had the SPB shell on my phone for 2 or 3 days. (*A waste of $30.*)

R32_Rocky

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I paid for it, and I realy like it a lot. I think it was worth it, and way better than any of the themes I had bought for my AT&T Bb Bold! It is so functional.

One question I do have though, is how do I get back to the TF3D screen again if I want to mess with it some more as well? Do I have to uninstall it, then reinstall every time?

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I paid for it, and I realy like it a lot. I think it was worth it, and way better than any of the themes I had bought for my AT&T Bb Bold! It is so functional.

One question I do have though, is how do I get back to the TF3D screen again if I want to mess with it some more as well? Do I have to uninstall it, then reinstall every time?

Go to Start/settings/Personal tab-Today-Items tab un-check SPB Mobile shell and check the box for Touch Flow

R32_Rocky

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Go to Start/settings/Personal tab-Today-Items tab un-check SPB Mobile shell and check the box for Touch Flow

I would if it were there. I only see touch flo and launch touch flo, but no SPB item to try to disable. And even when I check off any of the touch flo items, they never appear and nothing changes. I even downloaded the PDF manual and it does not mention how to change either. Will look around some more then.....

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I would if it were there. I only see touch flo and launch touch flo, but no SPB item to try to disable. And even when I check off any of the touch flo items, they never appear and nothing changes. I even downloaded the PDF manual and it does not mention how to change either. Will look around some more then.....

OOPS! I see now but I got it. From the Mobile shell home page tap Launcher tap Settings tap SPB Mobile Shell tap the right button(bottom right corner) Tap exit Shell Touch Flow will start automatically. To restart SPB Mobile Shell just soft reset.

R32_Rocky

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
OOPS! I see now but I got it. From the Mobile shell home page tap Launcher tap Settings tap SPB Mobile Shell tap the right button(bottom right corner) Tap exit Shell Touch Flow will start automatically. To restart SPB Mobile Shell just soft reset.

That did it! So simple, but why not in the PDF manual??? Wasted hours trying to get it back LOL. Thanks for the help sir!!!

kxs783kms#WP

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
No HSPL for CDMA yet I am jealous

I can understand why because I think this custom rom took my Tilt 2 to an out of this world level. Every tweak I had installed on my Verizon TP2, came pre-installed with this rom. To be honest, I don't know what all 6.5 had because once I got my device this morning, an hour later I installed this rom. SWEET!

popularbelief

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 to Manilla 2.0

SPB MS 3.0 when I first installed it.
Took off SPB MS 3.5 about 3 days ago and this is what I'm running now.
screen02q.png

screen01nl.png

Delete Top/Bottom Curtain,Delete Sprint Icon, Flip Clock, HD Walls Multi Wallpaper. Gray Touch Flo. Nothing Fancy but way faster than SPB MS 3.5

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Rocking the WM 6.5 thanks to Mighty Mike and the Elite team for getting my Sprint TP2 unlocked and flashed.

ScreenShot5.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss