Post your today screen here

R32_Rocky

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
In my never ending search for the perfect theme, here is the Probex Windows 7 theme. I did not like the clock that came with it though, so used the Sprint white flip clock that was posted on here (thanks much!!!).

attachment.php

R32_Rocky

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
For anyone who has not seen it yet, or those interested in Android, this is Androkkid, an Android-like shell for the TP2. It is not too shabby, but I just do not have the patience right now to fully mess with it.

attachment.php

R32_Rocky

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I think the only item I am really missing, is the weather part under the clock that is in Win 6.5. But then, I can have that in SPB Shell, so guess there is not all that much real difference. Problem is, in regards to the E-Mail portion, the TF3D has the option to go to the file manager style inbox and the send/receive option in the menu. SPB does not have those easily at hand, but does have certain commands that I wish the TF3D had on its screen. So it is sort of a trade off between the two :)

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I think the only item I am really missing, is the weather part under the clock that is in Win 6.5. But then, I can have that in SPB Shell, so guess there is not all that much real difference. Problem is, in regards to the E-Mail portion, the TF3D has the option to go to the file manager style inbox and the send/receive option in the menu. SPB does not have those easily at hand, but does have certain commands that I wish the TF3D had on its screen. So it is sort of a trade off between the two :)

to fix that you can put a messaging shortcut on your home screen. look at my home page below, it is the one in the center, click on it and you can go straight to any email or text messaging.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
went ahead and "shelled" out 30 bucks through sprint downloads to go back to the mobile shell. now that I have it all arranged, I am loving it. it can be a little slow at times, maybe once a day I do a soft reset.
1258095417.jpg

1258095416.jpg

1258095415.jpg

a little crowded I know, but everything I could want is at the touch of my fingers (damn smudges)!

jedah

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone. WinMo Pro newbie here (coming from Standard). Been the owner of a TP2 for a couple weeks. Totally loving it so far. Here is my current home screen.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
My new setup with the new Sprint ROM installed. All the loaded tweaks I am running can be found in the tweaks thread.

ScreenShot1-5.jpg
ScreenShot2-1.jpg
ScreenShot3-2.jpg
ScreenShot4-2.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720