anyone else have trouble running skyfire on their tp2?
    worked earlier, now it won't load pages.
    any ideas, I want to get started on tweaking it, but opera doesn't like this forum very much.
    10-13-2009 08:12 PM
    I use Skyfire on my Verizon TP2 religiously and it works extremely well. I prefer it over the other two browsers by far.
    10-14-2009 09:09 AM
    Skyfire is working great for me as well. Try loging out then back in again. Some times the Skyfire servers can be a little buggy.
    10-15-2009 05:37 AM
    still not having the best of luck with skyfire. worked great with my q9c. opera and opera mobile beta seem to be doing a much better job. also, skyfire wouldn't load at all with wifi and wouldn't download a file at all.
    10-15-2009 09:24 PM
    Skyfire should run just fine, but it hasn't been optimized yet for the WVGA screen... Next version should have qvga, vga and wvga native support from what I was told.
    10-17-2009 07:49 PM
    used it some yesterday. actually connected while I had wifi going and it ran pretty smooth. still not sure if it will download files to my phone. if it will again all will be forgiven. I did contact skyfire support about it. Let's see if they have an answer.
    10-18-2009 10:51 AM
    by they way. downloaded opera mobile beta and it is a little buggy as well. erases any saved sites when I exit and gives me an error at exit as well. very fast when using it though. I think I may just stick to that for internet basics and skyfire for the heavy internet stuff (embedded video etc)
    10-18-2009 10:52 AM
    by they way. downloaded opera mobile beta and it is a little buggy as well. erases any saved sites when I exit and gives me an error at exit as well. very fast when using it though. I think I may just stick to that for internet basics and skyfire for the heavy internet stuff (embedded video etc)
    That's what I do I use Opera for everything except media then I switch to Skyfire. Skyfire just isn't that good when browsing forums which is what I do most of the time.
    10-18-2009 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD