Cheaper AT&T Tilt 2's......

kxs783kms#WP

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Here's a website where you can get the Tilt 2 for much cheaper than what AT&T is selling online and in stores. The catch is, you have to stick with the plan that you start off with(*for a certain amount of time*). There can be no plan changes, upgrades, etc. within this time period, as this will break your contract. Other than that, this is legit. I took back my Tilt 2 that I paid $375 (*taxes included*) with a $50 mail-in-rebate and ordered this one, which I paid $279 for with a $80 mail-in-rebate. (*It's this price for me because I did it as a second line.*) Plus free activation. I did overnight shipping and I should be getting it at any moment now.:D I hope this saves someone a little dough.

http://walmart.letstalk.com/product/browse.htm?pgId=100&serviceCorpId=596

Last edited:

kraski

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Hey, how about that. I made the front page!!

And you should. Great deals. But, if you've been with AT&T long enough (2005 or before) & you get the right CS agent, you can do pretty well, too. I got the $299 price, then there's the $50 mail-in rebate, followed by credits to my account that put me at the equivalent of the $99 price -- an extra credit because of long wait times during a system maintenance outage.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
kxs I hope all those rebates come through for you. The reviews I have seen about walmart lets talk and lets talk in general indicate a lot of issues with delayed and unpaid rebates. Thats why I have been leery of doing that hopefully you will have a goos experience with them. If it works out for you I may go that way myself. Amazon has a deal for upgrades on the tilt which is 224.97. Which is darn decent price itself without the hassle of the rebate wait.

Crowdawg54

Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
i still can't believe this...but i just ordered a new Tilt 2 for FREE!! all i did was sign on for another two years, which i was going to do anyway - thank you Wal-Mart!!!

Last edited:

Jeffp25

Dec 5, 2005
Visit site
OK, so if I order one of these from Wallmart, do they have a 30 day return option? What about if I want to ADD feature to the contact - is that a problem? What of I want to get a new phone a year into the two year contract - what is the penalty?

Jeffp25

Dec 5, 2005
Visit site
Special deal from Microsoft right now

I went to a big AT&T store at a local shopping mall today, intending to buy a Tilt 2, if they had one. Out front, were two reps from Microsoft, encouraging people to buy WM 6.5 phones - and giving away a $100 coupon for the Pure and the Tilt 2!

So, the Tilt 2 was $350, then a $50 mail-in rebate and the $100 coupon means my net cost will be $200.

kxs783kms#WP

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
OK, so if I order one of these from Wallmart, do they have a 30 day return option? What about if I want to ADD feature to the contact - is that a problem? What of I want to get a new phone a year into the two year contract - what is the penalty?

You have 15 days and you can't talk over 60 minutes if you want to return the phone. Also, If you decide to keep the phone, then you will have to stick with the plan you signed up for, for 6 months with no changes. (*This is how they get their commission.*) After that, you can modify your plan any way you like. But it seems you came out pretty good by going to the store. Give us feed back on how you like it. BTW......It's much better than the iphone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium