Bluetooth problems

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
anyone else having problems with their bluetooth with the tp2?
my old (and I mean old) jabra would link, but I would have to answer calls both on the phone and the headset to get it to link.
So I bought a new jabra 8010 (I think) and it works the same. when a call is coming in, I have to answer it on the phone, then push the button on the headset so it will work.
Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I don't have a jabra to test with but I do have severely others have you gone to bluetooth settings to make sure you are connected to the jabra. Just having the bluetooth on sometimes isn't enough. On my Motorola 505 I have to set the connection each time. This is because the 505 has stereo headset connection and hands free so the bluetooth on the TP2 sees the 505 but waits for me to tell it what connection to use. I think most jabras have both options. Turn both on go to bluetooth settings and tell the TP2 to connect using hands free after that it should answer calls.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I'll try that, though I think in the beginning it didn't have the stereo headset part added on the phone.
also sprint nav doesn't play through the bluetooth either...

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
after playing with it some more, I it does work, it just takes a second to connect once I push the button.
now if I can just figure out the sprint nav part...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium