Turn on the touch pro 2 with the front buttons?

mabmarc#WP

Aug 11, 2003
www.pdajacket.com
Is it possible to turn on the Touch Pro 2 with one of the 4 front buttons?

Maybe I am missing the setting. Currently, only the power button will wake it up. I did a search but didn't see anything.

bamer02

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
i dont post much, but i try to help once in a while.

download "keylock.exe" and put it in any folder in your phone and run it. there's will be 3 options. choose the one at the bottom. it will let you wake up your phone with any hardware button.

chris

mabmarc#WP

Aug 11, 2003
www.pdajacket.com
i dont post much, but i try to help once in a while.

download "keylock.exe" and put it in any folder in your phone and run it. there's will be 3 options. choose the one at the bottom. it will let you wake up your phone with any hardware button.

chris

Thanks. I can't find the file. Do you have a download link?

mabmarc#WP

Aug 11, 2003
www.pdajacket.com
Go to Start/Settings/System/ Key Lock and chose do not lock buttons. Hope this helps.

That is what I do on my Sprint Diamond. Works great. However, the Sprint Touch Pro 2 does not have the key lock icon anymore. Why would they remove it? I am using a stock rom currently. I have played with roms on the diamond but not the TP2.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
It might be called key guard I think but it is there. In the stock ROM it might be in Settings/Personal/buttons there might be a tab for it. I haven't run a stock ROM in so long I cant remember

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre