Just got my first win mobile phone, and I have a few questions for all the experts here:

1. Touchflo is still active but somehow the touchflo phone dialer skin diappeared. How can I recover it, w/out a hard reset?

2. How many apps have people loaded into these tp2 phones, on average? Can apps be loaded directly onto the SD card?

3. Can anyone recommend a Mobile Outlook app if I'm not looking to sync w/a PC and want to use the phone as a standalone PC/laptop replacement?

4. Is there a calendar app available that shows a complete month view, similar to a paper desktop calendar or the month view in Outlook? Could the calendar integrate with touchflo, replacing the existing calendar?

5. How would I cut and paste text in windows mobile, similar to control c/control v in windows?

6. Is there a way to improve video out quality when running the accessory cable from the tp2 to a monitor?

Thanks, in advance, for everyone's help!
    12-08-2009 01:11 AM
    4. Is there a calendar app available that shows a complete month view, similar to a paper desktop calendar or the month view in Outlook? Could the calendar integrate with touchflo, replacing the existing calendar?

5. How would I cut and paste text in windows mobile, similar to control c/control v in windows?
    4) I use Calendar Touch from SBSH. It'll do daily, weekly, monthly, etc. And the latest version does work with WM 6.5.

5) There is cut & paste in the menus (usually in the "edit" section), but I don't know if there are any shortcuts.
    12-08-2009 02:39 PM
    I dont think so its kind of cumbersome but it does work hopefully with the "finger friendly" 6.5 WP it will become easier.
    12-08-2009 09:38 PM
    What operating system are you on who is your carrier? Example WM 6.5 AT&T
    12-09-2009 06:59 AM
    WM 6.1 Verizon
    12-09-2009 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD