Hi Everyone,

I've been working with the NRB (Network Repair Bureau) on a texting issue when using a Network Extender and they gave me a link to upgrade my phone to help the problem. Well the upgrade also included WM 6.5. So here is the link.

http://www.pcdphones.com/phone_downl...erizonWireless

download the file and extract it and follow the instructions.

Good Luck.

Zigfire
    01-26-2010 11:55 AM
    There are a few issues I've noticed so far with this release. You can't change the "Flash light for" in the notifications tab of Sounds and Notifications Settings for anything. It's grayed out and won't let you select or change it. I've also noticed that even though you may select no notifications on e-mail you still receive them when in vibrate mode. I'm sure that can be fixed in the registry somehow I just haven't messed with it yet.

Good Luck,

Z
    01-28-2010 02:05 PM
    There are a few issues I've noticed so far with this release. You can't change the "Flash light for" in the notifications tab of Sounds and Notifications Settings for anything. It's grayed out and won't let you select or change it. I've also noticed that even though you may select no notifications on e-mail you still receive them when in vibrate mode. I'm sure that can be fixed in the registry somehow I just haven't messed with it yet.
    03-03-2010 11:51 PM
    thanks for sharing this good luck of future
    04-08-2010 05:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD