Best case for Touch Pro 2

touchpro2guy

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
hey guys I have been looking for a good case for the tp2. Any suggestions? Looking for something to protect it more, not like a leather pouch. Thanks!

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Body Glove does make some nice cases like this one that protects the TP2 nicely.

I've been using the Ecolife Elements case. The only problem is that it is "blackberry ready" and has magnets sewn into the lining that will wake up your TP2. If you choose this case, it's best you disable the slide-to-wake feature.

kraski

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I've been using the Ecolife Elements case. The only problem is that it is "blackberry ready" and has magnets sewn into the lining that will wake up your TP2. If you choose this case, it's best you disable the slide-to-wake feature.

I had looked at & liked those, when I first got my Tilt2. And I wasn't ready to mod any functionality, except to get my phone working the way I want. Now that I've had it for almost 5 months, I'm finding I almost always use a tap on the top power button to wake the phone. So, I just might take a second look at the EcoLife side cases. Thanks for the reminder, George.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos