hey guys I have been looking for a good case for the tp2. Any suggestions? Looking for something to protect it more, not like a leather pouch. Thanks!
    03-05-2010 01:22 PM
    I have looked here and they have body glove cases and stuff. Are they pretty good?
    03-05-2010 02:00 PM
    hey guys I have been looking for a good case for the tp2. Any suggestions? Looking for something to protect it more, not like a leather pouch. Thanks!
    http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/csr2htp2s-bk.htm

Maybe a bit spendy, but I've been real satisfied with their products over the course of my last three cell phones.
    03-05-2010 02:29 PM
    Body Glove does make some nice cases like this one that protects the TP2 nicely.

I've been using the Ecolife Elements case. The only problem is that it is "blackberry ready" and has magnets sewn into the lining that will wake up your TP2. If you choose this case, it's best you disable the slide-to-wake feature.
    03-05-2010 03:54 PM
    I've been using the Ecolife Elements case. The only problem is that it is "blackberry ready" and has magnets sewn into the lining that will wake up your TP2. If you choose this case, it's best you disable the slide-to-wake feature.
    I had looked at & liked those, when I first got my Tilt2. And I wasn't ready to mod any functionality, except to get my phone working the way I want. Now that I've had it for almost 5 months, I'm finding I almost always use a tap on the top power button to wake the phone. So, I just might take a second look at the EcoLife side cases. Thanks for the reminder, George.
    03-06-2010 09:59 AM
    Is this one pretty good? Seido Case Holster

What about this one?the Armor Case not sure the brand on it though..

I kind of like this one too. The Body Glove and it's only 14 bucks?
    03-09-2010 05:57 PM

I 'm not sure whether this store will help you, I once bought a case for my blackberry from there not long ago,
    http://www.uxsight.com/category/1683...hes-skins.html
    03-15-2010 03:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD