Personalizer .cab

fatyank

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
I installed the personalizer 2.0 .cab file today and launched it. It installed and worked fine. I then found and installed personalizer 3.1. During install it asked to remove old version, I tapped yes and install was successful. Launched 3.1 and it worked OK but the Sprint name and my personal name both kept appearing (not at the same time). I tried to remove the personalizer, using settings>system>remove programs but it only removed part of it. I have resco 2008 installed so I went to registry edit and removed all files I could find for personalizer. I reinstallled 3.1 and when I launched it, it asked to remove older version. I tapped yes and it said it could not remove it and install of new was unsuccessful. I thought I had removed old version already!?!?!?!?!? Anyone familiar with this app have any ideas? Also what is Mort Script and is it part of the personalizer app or is it used by other apps. Thanks in advance. :(:(

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Mort script is the programing language/app used to rite Personalizer and a lot of other programs. It is like .net 3.5 just another tool that can be used to rite programs for WinMo. To resolve your other issue I would first reinstall the 2.0 cab soft reset then remove it via settings/remove program. Then reinstall personalizer 3.1 if that does not work you might have to hard reset to get things back to normal.

fatyank

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Big D5. I reinstalled 2.0 cab and launched it. All seems to work well so I may just leave it as is. I tried to reinstall 3.1 but it won't delete what ever is left from the initial 3.1 install (I also removed 2.0 before trying reinstall) I'm not having ANY problems with my device, I just like too keep things clean

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos