Office Mobile 2010 Question

fatyank

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone installed the beta app on a TP2 and is it backwards compatible with desktop Office 2007 Enterprise Edition? I've done some searchin but can't find any info on compatability. Thanks

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I believe that when you install the app and its not a beta that I can tell it uninstalls the previousmobile office or overwrites as far as I can tell. the apps that have an "about" when you tap it it does not mention beta it just shows version 14.xxx

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I think it is I never had any issues opening anything while using the beta. It cant hurt to load it up and give it a try if it work work you can always uninstall.

fatyank

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
I installed today and all works fine. Looks like it overwrote/overwrited (?) ok, replaced the Office Mobile that came preinstalled. Haven't seen any sync problems. I'll have to work with all the apps to see the difference from previous edition. Icons really stick out now

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I installed today and all works fine. Looks like it overwrote/overwrited (?) ok, replaced the Office Mobile that came preinstalled. Haven't seen any sync problems. I'll have to work with all the apps to see the difference from previous edition. Icons really stick out now

overwrote would be correct.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234