Extended battery with case/protector, screen protector

isaacl

Feb 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi all.
I just got a Sprint Touch Pro 2, coming over from the Palm Treo Pro.
I still like the Treo Pro, but I got a good deal on the TP2, so I figured I'd try it.
On my Treo Pro, I had the Seidio 3500 extended battery. That as the only way I as able to get through the day without a charger.
I'd like to get a similar battery for the TP2 (that battery seemed to work well on the Treo Pro, so I figured I'd try the same one for the TP2).
The problem is that I would like to get some sort of case for the phone, to protect it. I looked around, and I didn't really see any cases that would work with the extended battery.
I don't necessarily need a case that covers the phone - I'd just like to be able to protect the vulnerable areas.
Anyone have any ideas?
Also, I'd like to get a screen protector for the phone, assuming the case I get doesn't have something built in to protect the screen.
Any recommendations?
Thanks!

fatyank

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Seidio Case

I made the same move from Treo Pro with Seidio 3500 extended battery and cover to a TP2. I am still using standard battery on TP2 but am seriously looking at the Seidio 3500 extended battery and cover for it. Seidio also offers a case made for the extended battery. I believe it is a slide case with magnetic closure for flap. Just go to Seidio.com and search for battery. There is a link to the case there.

RickRed40

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I didn't want to get an extended cover for my TP2 since that would make the phone too big for my belt clip. I went with the Seidio 1750. My battery would die by 2pm every day. I'm hoping for an additional 4 hours. Today is my first day using it. I'm at 60% at 9:30 so it's obvious it won't last until 5pm.

However it takes 5-6 discharge cycles before the battery is working to capacity. I'll report back, so those who'd like to keep the original cover will know if this extended battery adds enough life to make it worth purchasing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett