10-31-2009 04:59 PM
32 12
tools
    I picked up the Fuze last night and I will have to say I actually like it a lot. Former Treo 750 and Tilt user. Bought the Treo Pro and sent it back but I think the Fuze is a keeper. I agree with most of the above. I like TF3D functionality wise, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to actually switch the themes. I just want the black diamond one and more than anything I just want to get rid of the ATT wall paper. I like the Sprint Theme, and I found a Neon Theme Cab, and it looked fine, but it didn't change the wall paper. Any ideas? I searched all over XDA and couldn't find anything that worked great. I'm running the stock rom but no ATT bloat.

Also, I found that you had to edit the registry to actually get HSDPA/HSUPA to be active. Its like ATT disabled it on purpose. Follow this thread, and in addition you actually need to enable the icon as well, otherwise it will just show 3G even if you are in a "H" area and getting H speeds. More info here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=444365
    11-16-2008 10:19 PM
    OK, managed to fix the word completion with some registry hacks courtesy of PPCgeeks. Has anyone gotten the "automatic" sound setting to work? It's in the touchflo settings menu under sound; the way its supposed to work is if you have an appointment it is supposed to set the ringer to vibrate during the meeting, then switch it back when the meeting is over. Doesn't do anything on my phone.

Also, is there anyway to turn off the delete confimation when deleting text messages from the TouchFlo interface? Kind of annoying that WM settings in programs like text messaging don't carry through to the TouchFlo version.

JT
    11-18-2008 11:11 AM
    OK, managed to fix the word completion with some registry hacks courtesy of PPCgeeks. Has anyone gotten the "automatic" sound setting to work? It's in the touchflo settings menu under sound; the way its supposed to work is if you have an appointment it is supposed to set the ringer to vibrate during the meeting, then switch it back when the meeting is over. Doesn't do anything on my phone.

Also, is there anyway to turn off the delete confimation when deleting text messages from the TouchFlo interface? Kind of annoying that WM settings in programs like text messaging don't carry through to the TouchFlo version.

JT
    Automatic sound setting is working correctly on my Sprint Touch Pro going to setttings, sounds, and select automatic. However, every time I do a soft reset it goes back to the default normal - minor pain.
    11-18-2008 02:01 PM
    WM has never supported this (for whatever reason) - you can sync OneNote with your phone, but not the notes in Outlook.
    I loaded OneNote on my computer but according to the documentation, you can only sync in one direction, from the notes on the Pocket PC up to the desktop. You cannot change a note in OneNote and have it sync down to the Pocket PC
    11-18-2008 02:04 PM
    I have a touch pro from sprint. I love the phone but ever sinces I got it, the phonehave a problem, is that it turns off by itself. I took it to fix at one of the sprint store but is still doing the same thing. Another is the application some it takes time to come up. What I dont understand is that you puy so much money for them and they dont work like they have to work.
    10-30-2009 10:00 AM
    My text message counter (On Touch Flow) will display 1 message when there are none. If you go to the files and look at the inbox it shows 1 but there is no way to delete the phantom message. I have taken the device to Verizon locally and contacted verizon tech with no results.
    10-31-2009 04:58 PM

JT
    Let us know if you find a fix for the delete confirmation.
    10-31-2009 04:59 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD