anyones pic mail on the HTC sllooooowwwww i mean like it took me about 30 mins to open, find send wait, reset resend wait reset....etc before i could get a test mess to myself, and yes i did do the update for the pic mail.

mt
    11-09-2008 08:56 AM
    anyones pic mail on the HTC sllooooowwwww i mean like it took me about 30 mins to open, find send wait, reset resend wait reset....etc before i could get a test mess to myself, and yes i did do the update for the pic mail.

mt
    30 minutes? i have noticed it is a bit slow in sending, but not that bad. what update for pic mail is there?
    11-10-2008 01:28 PM
    if you open opera browser and it goes to the main home page you will see there is a pic mail update, you may have to click the check for updates link first, hope that helps
    mt
    11-11-2008 11:10 AM
    if you open opera browser and it goes to the main home page you will see there is a pic mail update, you may have to click the check for updates link first, hope that helps
    mt
    Can you tell me what the url is to the link? I can only guess that I am looking at the wrong page.
    11-11-2008 07:25 PM
    mt
    haha...found it about 20 minutes after i asked...it helps when i read :o

the link is:
    powerdeck.sprint.com/updates.php?device=972
    11-11-2008 10:14 PM
    see post about BK beat me to it!
    mt
    11-12-2008 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD