Verizon Touch Pro

jas o

Aug 3, 2006
Visit site
Anyone know a date when Verizon is supposed to release the Pro? I thought that I read somewhere that it was scheduled for Nov 14th but I haven't seen anything more about it.

bigkenny

Oct 7, 2004
Visit site
Anyone know a date when Verizon is supposed to release the Pro? I thought that I read somewhere that it was scheduled for Nov 14th but I haven't seen anything more about it.

doesn't sprint have exclusive on this? does Verizon even have the diamond yet?

jas o

Aug 3, 2006
Visit site
As far as I am aware no diamond and I have heard no rumor about them getting the diamond. Could have sworn I read that TP to VZ in November. I always could be wrong though.

ipaq.r.us

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
I have been testing Verizon's version for a few weeks and it's pretty slick. i hope the production firmware fixes some of the bugs, but overall this is going to be a very strong contender for touchscreen device.

bennysangel

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
The HTC Touch Pro came out yesterday. I ordered mine and I should get it tomorrow. I can't wait. I watched for it all last week and Monday it was available. Got mine with corp discount plus $70 rebate for $220. I was so excited.:eek: Been waiting on this phone all year. I have the HTC Touch and a Voyager that I am currently using. Now I can stop carrying two phones.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre