Fuze vs. Touch Pro

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Hadn't thought of that but then again, the triangle cut cover surely doesn't add much depth to the phone.

If it's truly an issue, I wonder if a replacement cover for the Touch Pro would fit the Fuze?

Enyahs_Shayne09#WN

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
i just watched the side by side video of the 2 and yes they are the same thicknees but on the sprint website it makes the pro look much thinner thats why i asked..

jknuckey

Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
i just watched the side by side video of the 2 and yes they are the same thicknees but on the sprint website it makes the pro look much thinner thats why i asked..

Just don't expect the sprint touch pro hard case to fit the Fuze. The jagged back adds probably less than 1mm to the thickness; enough to make a difference in the case fit.

But yes, from the perspective of how it feels in your hand, they are the same thickness.

Also, as I mentioned in my other thread, the chrome/plastic bezel on the sprint does make the length and width a tad bigger too.

I do like the idea of trying a sprint touch pro replacement cover. I'll keep this in mind if there aren't any decent cases available for the fuze soon.

skiidogg

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
AT&T Fuze "Fumble"

Why, why, why did AT&T hav 2 mess wit the numbr kees on the Touch Pro (fuze)????? Why cant theez companes leev wel enuff alone. They hav forcd me 2 by the HTC Touch Pro frum HTC. Also they jus had 2 xclude the 2nd camra (Webcam). What is rong wit theez clowns???

skiidogg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12