why is the Fuze so thick compared
    to the Touch Pro or is ther no reason?
    11-14-2008 08:59 AM
    They're both equal in depth; .71"
    11-14-2008 10:22 AM
    They're both equal in depth; .71"
    Not true... With the jagged back, the fuze is a tad thicker. See my thread on cases for the fuze...
    11-15-2008 11:19 PM
    Hadn't thought of that but then again, the triangle cut cover surely doesn't add much depth to the phone.

If it's truly an issue, I wonder if a replacement cover for the Touch Pro would fit the Fuze?
    11-15-2008 11:23 PM
    i just watched the side by side video of the 2 and yes they are the same thicknees but on the sprint website it makes the pro look much thinner thats why i asked..
    11-17-2008 08:17 AM
    i just watched the side by side video of the 2 and yes they are the same thicknees but on the sprint website it makes the pro look much thinner thats why i asked..
    Just don't expect the sprint touch pro hard case to fit the Fuze. The jagged back adds probably less than 1mm to the thickness; enough to make a difference in the case fit.

But yes, from the perspective of how it feels in your hand, they are the same thickness.

Also, as I mentioned in my other thread, the chrome/plastic bezel on the sprint does make the length and width a tad bigger too.

I do like the idea of trying a sprint touch pro replacement cover. I'll keep this in mind if there aren't any decent cases available for the fuze soon.
    11-17-2008 10:42 AM
    Not true... With the jagged back, the fuze is a tad thicker. See my thread on cases for the fuze...
    I am looking for cases for the fuze. can you please post a link to your thread on the cases. thanks!
    11-29-2008 12:00 PM
    Why, why, why did AT&T hav 2 mess wit the numbr kees on the Touch Pro (fuze)????? Why cant theez companes leev wel enuff alone. They hav forcd me 2 by the HTC Touch Pro frum HTC. Also they jus had 2 xclude the 2nd camra (Webcam). What is rong wit theez clowns???

skiidogg
    11-30-2008 09:13 PM
    why dont the U.S ever get the 2nd front facing camera??
    U.S seems so behind in the celluar division of things lol...
    wait wait it is!
    12-02-2008 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD