04-03-2009 05:12 PM
27 12
tools
    Well better put in some overtime...... that Touch Pro II isn't going to be cheap :eek: :D
    ima do a warranty exchange on the current touch pro then sell it for a competitive price on ebay and make up the difference..i hope it isnt more thatn $500 i hope ATT picks it up i also hope the rename it something other than fuze the orignial name TP would be nice
    04-03-2009 12:27 PM
    ima do a warranty exchange on the current touch pro then sell it for a competitive price on ebay and make up the difference..i hope it isnt more thatn $500 i hope ATT picks it up i also hope the rename it something other than fuze the orignial name TP would be nice
    Its going to be a painful wait,,,, att prolly wont release the Touch Pro II until December if they do at all. If I remember correctly the Fuze was released 13 months after the tilt was released. Hopefully T-Mobile dosent have an exclusive deal on the Touch Pro II.

I would just switch to T-Mobile when its released but T-Mo only gets 100 kb/ps here,,,, and in most other places too.
    04-03-2009 05:12 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD