An extended battery for the AT&T Fuze

NoNoiPhone4me

Jan 30, 2005
Visit site
One of the many things I liked about the Treo line of smartphones is the rather extensive selection of third-party extended batteries available. With my Treo 700p, I could get a 3200mA extended battery that seemed to last forever. Considering the wealth of power-hungry features with the AT&T Fuze -- as well as the Sprint Touch Pro, too -- I am surprised that I cannot find any extended batteries. By that I mean optional batteries that offer more than the standard 1350mA.

Can anyone recommend an extended battery of at least 1800mA (and hopefully more) that I can get for the AT&T Fuze?

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
I don't think there is such a thing yet. Nope... hold on, there's this 1800mah battery but it looks like it requires an extended cover as well.

Seidio might be the strongest possibility for an extended battery that will fit under the existing cover but their Touch Pro/Fuze section is "Still Under Construction".

NoNoiPhone4me

Jan 30, 2005
Visit site
I don't think there is such a thing yet. Nope... hold on, there's this 1800mah battery but it looks like it requires an extended cover as well.

Seidio might be the strongest possibility for an extended battery that will fit under the existing cover but their Touch Pro/Fuze section is "Still Under Construction".

Thanks!

I actually don't mind the extended cover although I was looking for a larger (capacity-wise) battery. For something like 2600mA, I would not mind a little extra bulk.

TVDinner

Nov 29, 2008
Visit site
It seems to me that this will be a priority and someone will come out with an extended life battery pretty quickly. The one and only universal complaint I hear about the FUZE and TP is the battery life, so there is obviously a market for a good extended life battery. AND it seems to me that they could create one that does not make the phone more bulky with today's technology. Just my opinion.

Rionero

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I will totally monitor this thread... as this is my only real complaint re: the Fuze. Also... if i find any info on this topic, I will post it here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss