Why is this forum so dead?

dvdmon

Jun 28, 2004
twelveblackcodemonkeys.com
We seem to get just a handful of posts per day, what happened? I know that maybe this phone isn't as popular as the Treo, but to this extent? On PPCGeeks there seem to be hundres of new messages a day, so much so that I am going there to get my info...

phrogpilot73

Oct 28, 2005
Visit site
We seem to get just a handful of posts per day, what happened? I know that maybe this phone isn't as popular as the Treo, but to this extent? On PPCGeeks there seem to be hundres of new messages a day, so much so that I am going there to get my info...
I hate to say it, but I like the old setup... The cross-pollination was good... But I'm just a man on the outside.

TopDog

Apr 21, 2008
gauteweb.net
I'm really really really not happy with the device-specific forums...

Most topics I find interesting are topics related to general WinMo issues/features and third-party applications.

bubbatex

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
Just about anywhere you go, there are 2-3 top forums and then it drops off considerably. I have always liked this forum, but I guess between PPCGeeks, XDA and a then the discussions on HoFo, there are plenty of places to hang out. There have never really been very many actual postings to this site - the cross-pollination from TC was the driver to most of the volume here. Now that TC is gone....well, you see the results....

devonair

Aug 11, 2007
Visit site
I agree... I'm a Treo-WinMo user who likes to browse the other devices. But the separation has me having to check both, and that's a pain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes