ARM11 Fatal Error

Boo Radley

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone. A couple weeks ago I first started receiving these error messages on my Touch Pro:

"ARM11 Fatal Error
oncrpcxdr_std.c line 542 (sometimes says "line 674" instead)
Capture dumps?
Yes/No"

I've tried searching the web both haven't found out what the heck it means. I've always just hit "yes" to capture the dumps. I'm just curious if anyone else has run into this issue and can tell me what the problem is.

Thanks for your help.

cuzlion

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
I get those too, if I hit the yes right away it disappears and there seems to be no problem but if I leave that yes/no pop up there for too long the device locks up, this happen to you? Cuz

Boo Radley

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, that's what has happened with mine. When I freeze for too long trying to decide what to hit, my TP eventually just freezes for me. I've also now received the line including "oncrpc_pacmark.c line 464". There's gotta be some uber techgeek who knows what this stuff means.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm relieved or concerned to know this is happening to someone else. I can't help but recall the buzz about some defective devices because it was released a bit too early. I got mine in Decemeber, but it was from Best Buy...maybe they continued the trend.

leatherlips

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
Me Too! ARM11 Fatal Error

>>> "ARM11 Fatal Error
oncrpcxdr_std.c line 542 (sometimes says "line 674" instead)
Capture dumps?
Yes/No"<<<

I just started recieving this error today immediately after installing Sprite Backup v6.5 (on my touch pro).

Didn't have the error previously. Seems that the error occurs on bootup of the device. (I haven't seen it occur during normal use YET, but Just started happening a couple of hours ago).

Anyone figure out a solution? I may try to uninstall the Sprite software to see if that resolves it.

THANKS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett