The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I've been using the Body Glove Side Case and it's starting to show signs of wear.

Does anyone know of a place to find fitted or custom cases for the Fuze?
    03-30-2009 04:08 PM
    I've been using the Body Glove Side Case and it's starting to show signs of wear.

Does anyone know of a place to find fitted or custom cases for the Fuze?
    I shared my experience of seidio innocase for HTC Fuze in this thread

Not sure if you are looking for a carrying case or a protective case. One I have can be found here

They also have some (carrying) cases listed here
    Last edited by Ben; 03-30-2009 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Carrying case details added
    03-30-2009 10:05 PM
    Thanks Ben.

I'm familiar with the Seidio cases but I'm looking for a leather side case. I like brown or tan leather. Hard to find items in a generic or general fit case.

I really like the Smartphone Experts Side case but it's just a hair too big for the Fuze.
    03-30-2009 10:23 PM
    I did a search at Amazon for TouchPro cases (I have the Sprint version), and found rubberized cases, side holster cases, hard cases, in some instances, I bought 3 rubberized cases for .01 (yes, a penny). Plus, i bought a side case for about $6
    04-17-2009 09:48 AM
    This is the one I use. Its small, light, good looking and it holds my headphones, money, DL and debit card. http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=fDCVpsqZ
    05-08-2009 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD