Call waiting/3 way calling

rosede

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
I have a question about call waiting and 3 way calling.

I've had a couple of call waiting calls. I can answer that call, but how do I get back to the original call without hanging up on the second caller? What if I want to conference these two calls together? Or, if I'm on a call and I want to conference in a third call, is that possible?

I've looked through the manual, but the only thing that it tells me if I have a call waiting, I can answer the second call, but if I want to go back to the first, I have to hang up on the second. That's not very flexible, and there is nothing in the manual about 3 way or conference calling.

Thanks.

Daryl

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
For call waiting just tap the answer button to toggle the calls. When you are through with the first caller just toggle to the second caller and let the first caller hang up.
I haven't tried three way calling but I have read that it is possible.

rosede

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
You're saying press the physical answer button, correct? Can't say that I tried that. I'm coming from a Palm Treo, and I could flip back and forth between the calls by touching a button on the screen. I guess that was what I was looking for. I'll try the hard button next time to see if that works.

Thanks.

Daryl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon