Youtube videos on Touch?

Diana Prince

May 15, 2006
Visit site
Can anyone provide a step by step process as to how to get youtube videos to play on the Touch? I'm new to windows mobile. Thanks in advance.

dudrsnacks#WP

Oct 10, 2007
Visit site
What's up Diana?I don't know if you still need the help with this or not.But I posted a similar thread in this forum.It's about two threads down.In it is the two download links that you will need.You will need the "TCPMP and Skunkworks Flash video bundle".Both have links to download the .cabs directly to your Touch.Just install them and do a soft reset.And you should be good to go.Just make sure that you install both files in the same location(either on your device or microSD)and use the "Video Sites" application in your programs list.I just loaded it once and then made the Youtube link my homepage for future use.But you don't have to do that.It's just the only thing that I use Internet Explorer for.If I actually want to browse the web I use Opera.Which you should also download.Because it's worlds better than Internet Explorer!Just go to Opera.com for a 30 day free trial.You can thank me later!lol.Hope this helps.

Diana Prince

May 15, 2006
Visit site
What's up Diana?I don't know if you still need the help with this or not.But I posted a similar thread in this forum.It's about two threads down.In it is the two download links that you will need.You will need the "TCPMP and Skunkworks Flash video bundle".Both have links to download the .cabs directly to your Touch.Just install them and do a soft reset.And you should be good to go.Just make sure that you install both files in the same location(either on your device or microSD)and use the "Video Sites" application in your programs list.I just loaded it once and then made the Youtube link my homepage for future use.But you don't have to do that.It's just the only thing that I use Internet Explorer for.If I actually want to browse the web I use Opera.Which you should also download.Because it's worlds better than Internet Explorer!Just go to Opera.com for a 30 day free trial.You can thank me later!lol.Hope this helps.

I'll try it out! Thanks!

StarrWulfe

Aug 29, 2002
j7.textamerica.com
also go to m.vtap.com on pocket internet explorer on your touch and download and install Vtap. you can look at video shared from youtube, google, cnn, abc, everywhere! Its all searchable via the application you get, and best of all... ITS FREE!!! You can even share video you find with others via text message or email...

I have it on my Treo 700, and its definately a must have application.

for more info check out www.vtap.com on a pc

Last edited:

mamiamjo

Oct 10, 2007
Visit site
Does VTap work without the TCPMP and Flashplayer

also go to m.vtap.com on pocket internet explorer on your touch and download and install Vtap. you can look at video shared from youtube, google, cnn, abc, everywhere! Its all searchable via the application you get, and best of all... ITS FREE!!! You can even share video you find with others via text message or email...

I have it on my Treo 700, and its definately a must have application.

for more info check out www.vtap.com on a pc

Can you just install the VTap without the other programs?

porkrinds13

Feb 10, 2008
Visit site
I just downloaded the vtap thingy and it works but when i went to youtube itself, it still wouldn't let me play a video...so it looks like I've still got to download the flashvideobundle and tcpmp if I want to be able to go straight to the website itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes