Leaked Opera Mobile beta

Doc31#WP

Feb 5, 2007
Visit site
For those who didn't know theres a leaked verison of Opera Mobile 9.5 it's actually 9.33 and it kicks :censored:
Very fast and render better then Opera Mini.
I can't wait for the full verison. I would mine paying for the verison I have now!

I'm running it on a touch and haven't had any problems.
There is a couple of downsides on this leak version.
Can't install to card (8MB) and the becomes your default broswer
but other then at no lag or freezing. Check out XDA forum for more info you'll also need a second skin to install because its default skin is VGA.

I'll post later.

Dieter Bohn

Ex Editor in Chief
Feb 1, 2001
smartphoneexperts.com
For those who didn't know theres a leaked verison of Opera Mobile 9.5 it's actually 9.33 and it kicks :censored:
Very fast and render better then Opera Mini.
I can't wait for the full verison. I would mine paying for the verison I have now!

I'm running it on a touch and haven't had any problems.
There is a couple of downsides on this leak version.
Can't install to card (8MB) and the becomes your default broswer
but other then at no lag or freezing. Check out XDA forum for more info you'll also need a second skin to install because its default skin is VGA.

I'll post later.

!!! Yes PLEASE.

Doc31#WP

Feb 5, 2007
Visit site
Here's the main thread over at XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=368811

I highly suggest you read through the entire thing because there have been revised versions and other useful info. (its a pain to uninstall and its take over as the default browser including shortcuts to IE)

After using it most of the weekend I still a huge fan. While keeping in mind this isn't a public beta this I'm sure Opera Mobile 9.5 will be the best browser to date.

blue4shizzle

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
hmm, i coulda sworn i saw a video on the performance of this leaked beta.. and i wasnt that impressed.. im using opera mini and it seems flawless.. but you said it renders better than mini... can anyone else give their input.. i dont want to jump into this beta knowing how much of a pain in the a$$ its gonna be to try and uninstall it if i dont like it

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Until they fix the re-flowing of text to fit your screen width (it doesn't do it at all) Netfront 3.5 is still better.

Surur

Doc31#WP

Feb 5, 2007
Visit site
The real question is where the heck is SkyFire?

I'm with you on that one.

There is someone figure out to install on SD card and to uninstall just delete the card.

I use Opera Mini alot but I also need upload files and stuff I a need a full broswer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs