I don't need a keyboard...and neither do YOU!!

nickf126#WP

Jun 4, 2005
Visit site
At the risk of sounding like a ******, I wanted to post my opinion of the new Verizon xv6900 (their brand of the Touch).

This phone is small. It is the smallest phone that I have ever owned, period. There is plenty of memory, and processing power. It breezes through all tasks. It is a real pleasure to use. I was a little apprehensive about not having a physical keyboard coming from a Treo 700w, but I have found that the on screen keyboard is easy to use.

EVDO is fast and reliable. Battery life is excellent. I just have nothing bad to say about this phone. HTC and Verizon have outdone themselves, and I could not be happier! :D

CFiordalis

Jan 17, 2006
Visit site
I completely agree. I am enjoying getting used to this ridiculously small device.

I have zero complaints as of right now. I know there are various edits to help the device perform better, and I hope to implement them over the next couple of weeks.

Finally, a phone from Verizon that I can enjoy.. (until something better comes out).

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
I actually found the Touch a bit too small for my liking (if you can believe that) - and I don't have large hands either! :) In looking for a device to replace my aging 750, I went with the "ever so slighly" larger Touch Cruise. In addtion to the addtional features that the Cruise offers over standard Touches (WiFi, GPS), I prefer to have the additional buttons (which can be remapped) and the d-pad/scroll wheel.

As for lack of a physical kb, it's no longer an issue especially since CooTek's TouchPal Pro 3.0 is such a great app.

uscguy

Jan 30, 2009
www.smartphonethought.com
I agree that the Touch is a very nice phone. We don't have as many choices for CDMA but I'm glad that we got a touch with beefed up specs and that really helps. My biggest problem with it has always been typing but a program like Spb keyboard is an easy fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon