Is there a way to have 2 different mobile numbers per contact on the Touch?

I just converted from a Centro, searched here and am very annoyed that I am unable to solve this on my own. TIA

gottago...
    09-03-2008 07:37 PM
    What contact manager are you syncing with,(IE outlook, act, goldmine)?

The builtin pocket Outlook on the Touch has only one Mobile field, but you can use others such as pager, radio phone, altphone, work phone2, home phone 2 etc. Then you can map that choice to the one in your contact manager on the desktop.
    09-03-2008 07:46 PM
    I am using Pocket Outlook and Outlook 2007. will I have to just mis name the second mobile number to make this work?
    09-03-2008 08:47 PM
    yes, you will have to pick a field to use or make another contact.
    09-03-2008 08:55 PM
    Thanks for the responses and guidance. While I am committed to learning Windows Mobile, I am definitely finding it a lot more cumbersome than Palm. That said, it really brings out the real geek in me:=)
    09-06-2008 09:14 PM
    Thanks for the responses and guidance. While I am committed to learning Windows Mobile, I am definitely finding it a lot more cumbersome than Palm. That said, it really brings out the real geek in me:=)
    WM is no more cumbersome. It is just different than Palm.
    I have used WM since the origanal Hand Held PC of 1996 (Compaq C140 that I still have).

A year and a half ago I bought a Palm Treo 700P over the 700WX because of the higher res screen. I HAted it!!, could not mutitask and was so slow in Docs to go. I had a hard time learning where all the settings were etc. I gave up and traded for a 700WX after 4 months.

Bottom line it is what you are used too, if you stick with it and use the power of WM you will never look back. If all you use is the address book and calendar, you may be tempted to go back to what you are used to.

I am still trying to adapt to the Touch haveing no physical buttons after using front facing keyboard units since 2003 (Hitachi G1000, PPC6601, Treo700WX), but after one month I like the stability of the Touch and am getting the hang of the 20 key xt9 keyboard.:)
    09-08-2008 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD