How can i watch youtube on my htc touch 6900? lf anyone knows i would very much appreciate it thank you!
    08-12-2009 11:03 PM
    I'm looking for the answer to this as well
    09-10-2009 11:58 PM
    There are probably a dozen ways (Kinoma, CorePlayer/TCPMP, etc.), but Google has a free YouTube app for Windows Mobile -- or did. The url for it, http://m.youtube.com/app gets a 404 error, even though I downloaded the .cab from it a couple of days ago. It's still available on one of the official HTC wikis, but I've posted here.

I won't have the 6900 I purchased from eBay for another day or two, but it works great on the Treo Pro, so it so look even better in QVGA landscape mode.
    Charles@Kinoma likes this.
    10-01-2009 09:13 PM
    Me and my friend have set up a Youtube account together but we are not sure what type of videos to put on there, we are both girls but we can't think of anything that would be appealing to people, and also how can we get ourselves well known?
    Oh and BTW We both have webcams and microphones.
    10-18-2010 02:28 AM
    Well, you don't have to put anything on there NOW. But if you wanted to just say some funny, random things, or maybe to a v-log which is like a blog only through video.
    Stimelex
    10-18-2010 02:28 AM
    Now you can see the youtube videos on your HTC - touch mobile.
    Its take few seconds to buffer your video and you can see it in hd 720p video quality.
    10-18-2010 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD