The UC Browser teams want to answer your questions

Boris Gong

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback!
It will come with later versions, but currently we are rushing towards Christmas release with other surprises!

Please stay tuned and we will do our best!

bokchoy1

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I've just upgraded from a device running wp7.8 to wp8 (and from uc browser v3.2 to v4 in the process). I'm having trouble finding two of my most-used features: left/right edge swipes to change tabs and the quick-scroll bar for navigating long pages.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but have these features been removed? And if not, how can I enable them?

I like the new tab management method but edge-swiping made full screen browsing seamless :) At present, something like closing the current tab in full screen mode + switching to the next tab takes several button presses/swipes, whereas before it was one fluid swipe from the side-up.

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

How about an ability to pin web pages on start screen?
how can i make it the default browser over IE? I have an HTC One M8. I don't see an option to do that.

Planning on getting a WP for a relative. Are there any settings for blocking sites?

I'm having trouble finding two of my most-used features: left/right edge swipes to change tabs and the quick-scroll bar for navigating long pages.

I'm not in any way affiliated with UC Web but I wanted to help out as I use the browser a lot myself. :)

@azervii Tabs > Share > Start Screen

@Atlcharm You can't set default browsers in windows phone. May come in Windows 10 I don't know.

@spicy-chicken Nope, I don't believe any browsers have parental controls. Let alone UC browser. If there is one that does it isn't a well known or a flaky browser.

@bokchoy1 I never new that tab swipe feature was there in v3. As for v4 it probably isn't as I've never noticed it in settings. The quick scroll bar IS there but only shows up when viewing pages in Speed Mode.

Last edited:

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Sync between UCBrowser for PC and UCBrowser for Windows phone doesn't work. Why? PC version also doesn't recognize my Windows phone, it says no other devices, scan qr code to download. I'm logged in my uc account on both PC and wp apps...

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Sync between UCBrowser for PC and UCBrowser for Windows phone doesn't work. Why? PC version also doesn't recognize my Windows phone, it says no other devices, scan qr code to download. I'm logged in my uc account on both PC and wp apps...

I also have this same issue .... Don't know what to do....

Stefano23

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Me too!
I have also a tablet android and sync works there, so it's just an issue of the windows phone's app.
Can I add a bookmarks.html file at least?

DpakRaj321

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I have a question answer me !

why UC Browser Don't Show ads ?

UC Browser Killing Websites Owners Revenue

Just tell me the powerful reason

Dave Moreno

Dec 28, 2017
Visit site
I have a question about CSS. Does UC Browser provides CSS hacks? My website can be perfectly viewed on Chrome, Mozilla, Edge, including IE 11. But when a friend mentioned that he's using UC Browser, and noticed the big difference in terms of alignments, font size and everything. I started to panicked and wanted to resolved this ASAP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)