I am a current Tilt 2 user who was eagerly awaiting the new batch of WM7 phones from AT&T. It appears that they did not get the pick of the litter as the HD7 is not available and the "Mondrian" does not appear to be on the horizon. Is there a 1.3 snapdragon utilizing waiting in the wings for AT&T?
    11-09-2010 10:06 PM
    I am a current Tilt 2 user who was eagerly awaiting the new batch of WM7 phones from AT&T. It appears that they did not get the pick of the litter as the HD7 is not available and the "Mondrian" does not appear to be on the horizon. Is there a 1.3 snapdragon utilizing waiting in the wings for AT&T?
    1.3ghz are not really needed now, no offense. The only thing they would do is drain battery more. Even still, they won't be mass produced till spring or later.

AT&T will probably pick up more devices in the spring. I bet they get the 7 Pro (similar to Tilt 2) as that is CDMA and there is a GSM version. It would be very popular with business.

We also have to see Chassis 2 devices (front qwerty) and supposedly Chassis 3 (unknown).
    11-10-2010 03:40 AM
    Thanks for the quick response, it was very helpful. I will likely go for the surround when my favorite apps have caught up or wait on the "tilt 3"

Are you the stig?
    11-10-2010 09:57 AM
    With the recent announcement from AT&T that 80% of their network is HSPA+, I'm seriously considering returning my Surround. LTE is a while away, but if HSPA+ is already present, I'd really like to see a Windows Phone that can take advantage of that. It's close enough to 4G for me.

Anyone hear of any HSPA+ capable phones in the pipeline?
    11-18-2010 12:27 AM
    Wasn't the Mondrian realized as the HTC Surround?
    11-18-2010 11:52 AM
    i personally hope the hd7 or dell venue pro hit att those are my two favorite
    12-18-2010 02:09 AM
    With the recent announcement from AT&T that 80% of their network is HSPA+, I'm seriously considering returning my Surround. LTE is a while away, but if HSPA+ is already present, I'd really like to see a Windows Phone that can take advantage of that. It's close enough to 4G for me.

Anyone hear of any HSPA+ capable phones in the pipeline?
    That's pretty much what i'm thinking.
    01-05-2011 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD