my dream phone

thebizz

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
VZW please if you do anything please release a wp7 device cdma lte, with a 4.0-4.3 inch screen decent camera and please for the love of goodness use the second gen snapdragon do that and I will buy it no questions asked. I have an upgrade waiting

thebizz

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Im curious also but whatever it is. It will probably be better than this d2 im carrying. At this point I loath this phone as much as my storm 1

joecatskill

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I think that we will see something with next generation processor (dual core etc) but I wonder how much we will see LTE in the first Q of 2011. Probably that will be better addressed Q 3 and 4. So for me, the next phone should have a 4.3 inch super-amoled screen, vertical key board and a next gen processor. Come on Samsung! Here me please!

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
I think that we will see something with next generation processor (dual core etc) but I wonder how much we will see LTE in the first Q of 2011. Probably that will be better addressed Q 3 and 4. So for me, the next phone should have a 4.3 inch super-amoled screen, vertical key board and a next gen processor. Come on Samsung! Here me please!
Super AMOLED 2's (4.3 and larger) are on the horizon.

My perfect phone: 4.3" Super AMOLED w/sliding keyboard :D

Preferably Samsung as HTC is a bit underwhelming at times, especially their cameras.

Sure it'd be huge, but awesomly huge.

thebizz

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I must agree htc uses sms of the worst lenses. If they would put a decent one in a phone I would be good. I don't see any dualcore cpu in wp7 until mid to late next year. At this point I would be happy with a 8655 and lte. thought the orion chipset would have me waiting in line to pay full price

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss