Wow that N9 phone looks sleek.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Nah that's just the N9, what's funny is that phone looks photoshop even when a person is holding it. It's that sleek man.

WP should be better, like those sexy phones we saw before. This phone makes me realized that those mock ups are actually possible.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I know it's the N9 with meego. I just think it looks uninspiring. A blocked slab.
Nah that's just the N9, what's funny is that phone looks photoshop even when a person is holding it. It's that sleek man.

WP should be better, like those sexy phones we saw before. This phone makes me realized that those mock ups are actually possible.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I think is pretty. To be honest I'm a big fan of the iphone 4 but I can't stand Apple software so this phone is amazing for me. Also it has a 8MP camera with that awesome N8 lens cramped and is still really slim.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I think is pretty. To be honest I'm a big fan of the iphone 4 but I can't stand Apple software so this phone is amazing for me. Also it has a 8MP camera with that awesome N8 lens cramped and is still really slim.
I'm more than positive that this camera isn't of N8 caliber. The Carl Zeiss camera setup will be impossible to fit in something that thin so if your looking forward to a real sleek device and the Carl Zeiss optics for Windows Phone you'll be buying two separate devices. I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'll be getting a heftier device to enjoy the awesome camera, I've seen what the camera can do and it's impressive.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm more than positive that this camera isn't of N8 caliber. The Carl Zeiss camera setup will be impossible to fit in something that thin so if your looking forward to a real sleek device and the Carl Zeiss optics for Windows Phone you'll be buying two separate devices. I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'll be getting a heftier device to enjoy the awesome camera, I've seen what the camera can do and it's impressive.

Awww I though it the MB that made the camera bigger =(.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Awww I though it the MB that made the camera bigger =(.
Don't get me wrong, the N9 does use a smaller Carl Zeiss setup and it'll probably take better pics than the iPhone 4, but it won't be as good as what the N8 could do, and if you've seen that camera at work, the smaller N9 camera would more than likely disappoint you. That is just my honest opinion though, I could be wrong.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well Carl Zeiss 8MP will still looks really good right? That phone is sexy damn. Bring WP7 now!! I want new phones to drool over.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Nokia makes better looking phones than that. That Meego phone looks horrendous to me, but they are welcome to use it as long as they also make one that doesn't look like it was hit with Apple's Ugly stick.

Michael-Dallas

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
The camera hardware is only half of it. The camera firmware/software is the other half.

I have handled the N950 a few times and I like the Meego UI/UX. The transitions and effects are just amazing and fresh.

Michael.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe the people suddenly wanting Nokia to ditch WP7 for Meego. See that's what I tell you people, you make the phones and the people will follow. I would love to have an Iphone and most of the Android phones because they are good phones.

Nokia needs to make the hottest device ever and make it a WP7. They need to set a standard so high that It will took companies years to catch up. Bring it on Nokia, take us to the stratosphere.

Michael-Dallas

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
The reason why I left Nokia was because of the ecosystem or lack of. Maemo 5 was a solid UI/UX, but just lacks in app support, even for the basic apps. I anticipate that Meego will encounter the same issues.

My next phone will be a Nokia LTE WP7. I just hope it's available unbranded and unlocked.

Michael.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12