Any new LTE VZW Windows Phone 7 coming soon? I am trying to resist the Droid Bionic

xmind

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
A high end Nokia with their navigation and great cameras would be pretty sweet. I'm not holding my breathe, but I will cross my fingers on this one.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, well I'm disappointed to hear no news yet about new Mango phones on Verizon. At least this thread kept me from starting a new one (was about to in the General forum and noticed this one). I just hit my 20 month eligibility on Verizon and have been hoping to get a WP7 phone to replace my Motorola Droid.

I have an old 8GB Zune and love the subscription service so I was hoping to integrate and just get a WP7 phone. I know I could get the Trophy but I played with some of VZW's 4g phones and wow I want the network speed.

Guess I'll hold out a bit and see what happens. I'm not doing anything anyway until the HTC Vigor and the next Nexus device for Android hit to see how they perform.

I agree man, im holding out for a sweet wp7 phone but they don't announce anything im gonna have to get that nexus. Vzw needs to let us know something. Lte wp7

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. Nice network.. everything else .. HORRID !

U can complain about 4g all day but using it day to day I can honestly say battery life isnt that big of a deal when im getting 13mbit Haha. Insanely fast. I have a extra battery that cost 10 bucks. And if I wanna save battery I just hit the button and turn on 3g. So ur arguments for saying it sucks is.invalid :)

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
U can complain about 4g all day but using it day to day I can honestly say battery life isnt that big of a deal when im getting 13mbit Haha. Insanely fast. I have a extra battery that cost 10 bucks. And if I wanna save battery I just hit the button and turn on 3g. So ur arguments for saying it sucks is.invalid :)

Wow, that's almost as fast as the speeds I get with the wifi I'm within range of roughly 95% of my day. My 3G phone is cheaper, uses less battery and faster than yours 95% of my day.... that's WELL WORTH the $100 premium Verizon is charging for LTE phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans