New HTC Device!!! - Must see video!!!

atitdd

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, i actually just came upon this gem while researching the Microsoft TellMe program......this video was posted on youtube on the Aug 11,2011 so its new. And in the video a new HTC device is shown off with a gorgeous screen.

Windows Phone Speaks - YouTube

i recommend you guys watch the whole video as it even talks about the aforementioned TellMe program with a conceptual video at the end, but if you really cant wait, the device is introduce at approx. 2:00 min mark....

Enjoy!!!

p.s. search of Microsoft Tellme on youtube and prepared to be amazed (conceptual but still damn awesome that this is their vision)

Atit D.

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
I finally get to see the complete video and now it actually makes more sense (only saw WinRumor's edited version)

Here's the complete version: Microsoft Tellme "Say it. Get it." - YouTube

By the way, did anyone notice at 0:17 the 5G network? LOL That should give us a hint this version of TellMe should come around Windows Phone Brandon 10.5 :p

atitdd

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a better screen in terms of colors and deep blacks, also im not sure if thats a front facing camera up on the right

archer75

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Looks neat. I don't actually use texting(via a cell plan) or facebook chat so it would be nice if it also worked with google voice texting or google talk.

Last edited:

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
It can't be the Mazaa because they said it has a great display. The Mazaao if I'm not incorrect is a better version of the trophy that's used as a developer build.

There's a chance this is the HTC bresson also.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I was confused what we were talking about was it the device or the Mango but I guess the title says it so I moved this to the the upcoming rumored devices forum.

atitdd

May 31, 2011
Visit site
lol yes it was the phone we were talking about......thanks, sorry for posting in the wrong forum, just got excited about any news regarding new hardware (my upgrade is due and its killing me!!!!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills