Pocketnow posted a picture of what they believe is the new Samsung Focus S
    Samsung Focus S Spotted in the Wild (Photo)
    09-26-2011 10:10 AM
    It was also posted at WMPoweruser.com Interesting article and nice looking phone Two able contenders for next device as far as I am concerned the Focus S and the Titan.
    09-26-2011 10:31 AM
    It was also posted at WMPoweruser.com Interesting article and nice looking phone Two able contenders for next device as far as I am concerned the Focus S and the Titan.
    I will have to play with both of them for a while before deciding on which one to get. For now, the beauty of the Super AMOLED screen gives the edge, but like before I will wait until both are used in person.
    09-26-2011 10:50 AM
    Hard to see much from the picture, but I sure am excited about this phone. Only concern now is that Samsung announced new devices, including the Omnia W, and no mention of Focus S. Will there be a long wait for this to release? Leaning that way.
    09-26-2011 12:03 PM
    Hard to see much from the picture, but I sure am excited about this phone. Only concern now is that Samsung announced new devices, including the Omnia W, and no mention of Focus S. Will there be a long wait for this to release? Leaning that way.
    I'm guessing so too. It will be another situation like with the Galaxy S II where they left everyone hanging on the edge of their seats for what seemed like forever. I almost think they deliberately do that with their top tier handsets to build anticipation and help drive up demand and therefore sales when it finally does hit the market.
    09-26-2011 12:18 PM
    I really wish a hardcore advertising frenzy would break out among all the OEMs to really push their wp7 devices. In the past hour I've seen 3iPhone ads, 5 Droid ads(3 of the Bionic), and not one WP7 ad of any sort!
    :(
    09-26-2011 01:11 PM
    I really wish a hardcore advertising frenzy would break out among all the OEMs to really push their wp7 devices. In the past hour I've seen 3iPhone ads, 5 Droid ads(3 of the Bionic), and not one WP7 ad of any sort!
    :(
    I am betting the big push will come from Microsoft and Nokia. They both have too much to lose if they don't.
    09-26-2011 01:27 PM
    I am betting the big push will come from Microsoft and Nokia. They both have too much to lose if they don't.
    Probably right, but would love to see the other OEMs and carriers get into, as they do with the Android phones & iPhones
    palandri likes this.
    09-26-2011 02:03 PM
    They've already confirmed that the Focus S, Titan, and Focus Flash are coming in Q4 of this year. Relax!

I am seriously considering jumping ship from T-Mobile. Being on the nation's #1 GSM carrier has its perks.
    09-26-2011 03:47 PM
    09-26-2011 05:42 PM
    Probably right, but would love to see the other OEMs and carriers get into, as they do with the Android phones & iPhones
    I agree!
    09-26-2011 05:44 PM
    They've already confirmed that the Focus S, Titan, and Focus Flash are coming in Q4 of this year. Relax!
    I wish I could, but my Blackberry died a week or two ago so I have no phone at all now. And Q4 could be 3 more months wait.
    09-26-2011 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD