Where are all our Mango Phone carrier announcements?

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I think MS has really handled the update to Mango well. So far it seems to be infinity better than how they handled NoDo. So good job to MS working with carriers to taking care of existing customers.

But what about attracting new customers?

Here is what I know about:

AT&T: Awesome looking selection of phones coming our soon - in addition to their already nice selection.

T-Mobile: Only one new device announced.

Sprint: Nothing

Verizon: Nothing.

There are a few other devices I've seen announced/released across the rest of the world - but that's it! (Feel free to add to my list.)

Right now I'm on Sprint feeling awfully jealous of AT&T customers having such an awesome selection of phones. Where is the love for the rest for us?

Last edited:

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I'd bet the new phones will all come out during the holiday time frame.

WP7 launched last year at the beginning of November. I'd expect a similar time frame for all the new phone releases, with a big holiday shopping push from Microsoft

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Sprint better get it going I have been with them for 15+ years but I telling ya if the Titan hits AT&T before Sprint gets a Samsung device I'm gone.

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Sprint better get it going I have been with them for 15+ years but I telling ya if the Titan hits AT&T before Sprint gets a Samsung device I'm gone.

Yep. I've been on SERO for a long time, and the price is unbeatable. But I may take the price hike and move to AT&T for the better hardware.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Yep. I've been on SERO for a long time, and the price is unbeatable. But I may take the price hike and move to AT&T for the better hardware.

Yup, I am going from Sprint to AT&T the moment the Focus S hits. I don't care how much it costs at this point. Sprint has left such a bad taste in my mouth over the last 4 years, I can't stand thinking about them. I am paying for service on two lines and have no devices! Hah, how bad is that?

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I think MS has really handled the update to Mango well. So far it seems to be infinity better than how they handled NoDo. So good job to MS working with carriers to taking care of existing customers.

But what about attracting new customers?

Here is what I know about:

AT&T: Awesome looking selection of phones coming our soon - in addition to their already nice selection.

T-Mobile: Only one new device announced.

Sprint: Nothing

There are a few other devices I've seen announced/released across the rest of the world - but that's it! (Feel free to add to my list.)

Right now I'm on Sprint feeling awfully jealous of AT&T customers having such an awesome selection of phones. Where is the love for the rest for us?

And, of course, Verizon isn't even on the list... deservedly so, I'm afraid.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720