New phones in October?

mapexvenus

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I am a newbie to WP7 and have been playing with the HTC Trophy over the past few days. I don't want to lock myself into a contract with this device is there are better phones (on any carries) coming out in October. I have heard some rumors about 4G devices coming to ATT, and while I am not particularly interested in a first-gen WP7 4G device, I am interested in better hardware and a slightly larger screen.

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Focus S or HTC Titan, both on AT&T, are the best looking ones so far. Both of them will be coming this fall. All of the WP7.5 phones announced so far support HSPA+ 4G.

Nokia World is October 26, they are expected to announce at least one of their Windows phones then.

Also, an updated version of the Samsung Omnia 7 went through FCC approval recently, with CDMA bands. Meaning it will be going to Verizon or Sprint.

That's all we know so far. Hopefully there will be a few more announced in the coming weeks.

mapexvenus

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Focus S or HTC Titan, both on AT&T, are the best looking ones so far. Both of them will be coming this fall. All of the WP7.5 phones announced so far support HSPA+ 4G.

Nokia World is October 26, they are expected to announce at least one of their Windows phones then.

Also, an updated version of the Samsung Omnia 7 went through FCC approval recently, with CDMA bands. Meaning it will be going to Verizon or Sprint.

That's all we know so far. Hopefully there will be a few more announced in the coming weeks.

Hopefully these phones will become available in the next 30 days. I just picked up a HTC HD7S and hope to be able to exercise my 30-day exchange when the new phones are out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon