Samsung Focus S vs HTC Titan???

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Neither. I have a friend who's road-testing one of the new Nokias who's drip-feeding me info.

Suffice to say if you like SAMOLED screens but don't want something that looks like a reheated Galaxy S2, you'll be happy fairly soon ;)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Neither. I have a friend who's road-testing one of the new Nokias who's drip-feeding me info.

Suffice to say if you like SAMOLED screens but don't want something that looks like a reheated Galaxy S2, you'll be happy fairly soon ;)

still missing the * PLUS*

siddfinch

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site

Hahaha that's awesome, but I think I speak for any tech geek when I say the word "soon" kills me!!

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm really dissapointed in the Titan now that HTC released the Sensation XL. I mean come on Android, you best Windows Phone offering is a random Android phone? At least let us have the white version also.

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm really dissapointed in the Titan now that HTC released the Sensation XL. I mean come on Android, you best Windows Phone offering is a random Android phone? At least let us have the white version also.

I have never in my life understood why people want white phones. To me, it's like buying a white car. It's just like WHY!?!? Also, I remember when Apple had those white macbooks (which they still may have idk) and trust me a year later it looks like someone peed on it. The natural oil that your body secretes ends up on the surface and unless you clean your surface regularly it stains.

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Another reason to wait to January 2012.

HchQue

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

mind sharing some details like screen size or design details :p

Anywho, I went in to try the titan, and i think its great, its marginally bigger than a SGS2, but its contrast isnt as good. And with an OS like WP7, a pitch black background against those tiles does look good. If only it was AMOLED.......... The camera is probs its best feature, the 2.2 apeture really makes some great photos......

but, i'd hold out for some AMOLED/SAMOLED screens from sammy or nokia...... i know its hard......

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I would be interested in a 4.7 or larger (preferably 5) inch Nokia screen. I really want a big phone.

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
This would be a tough decision for me as well...

I am a former Samsung Focus owner, and now a current HTC HD7S owner.

While I loved the Super AMOLED screen on the Focus, I found the overall quality of build to be superior on the HD7S. The screen doesn't pop like it does on the Focus, but overall, I prefer the HD7S greatly to the Focus.

That being said, if given the opportunity to choose between the 2, I would go with the Titan.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
This would be a tough decision for me as well...

I am a former Samsung Focus owner, and now a current HTC HD7S owner.

While I loved the Super AMOLED screen on the Focus, I found the overall quality of build to be superior on the HD7S. The screen doesn't pop like it does on the Focus, but overall, I prefer the HD7S greatly to the Focus.

That being said, if given the opportunity to choose between the 2, I would go with the Titan.
Would Gunzta's opinions sway you Loiselle ? (Titan SLCD V Super Amoled)

They have me, i no longer wan't the Titan. (Waiting for Samsung)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/1575333-post17.htm

Just curious. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
The Samsung Focus Flash is the Omnia W in the US as far as i know 1jaxstate1, dunno anything about the Focus Mini.

Think that's right anyway LOL :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium