Titan, Focus S, and Focus Flash photos..

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
wow, it really is just a Focus upgrade. buttons are raised a little, back is different and cam moved to center. other than that, just like the Focus.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm avoiding products with a "S" added to the original name. :) But I like the look. All I wanted out of a new Focus was better specs and a bigger screen.
wow, it really is just a Focus upgrade. buttons are raised a little, back is different and cam moved to center. other than that, just like the Focus.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

Not really, is basically a Galaxy S II, infuse kind of phone. Looks very samsung like. Disappointed with the Focus Flash.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
samsung-epic-4g-touch1.jpg

Looks almost exactly as the sprint one. The T-mobile one is not as cool in my opinion.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
WTH WINTERFANG??? WHATTA YOU MEAN YOU'RE DISSAPOINTED IN THE FLASH?? See people, to flame someone for an idea, is well, kind of a dumb idea.

But I agree, square edges, little sharp, could hurt a sensitive man like myself right in my princess paws. The S is all kinds of perty, I like the curves. Sort of looks like a certain other fruit based device, but mas grande. That makes me haha.

OK, Nokia, show me your response. The 800's (I think) look pretty damn cool too. I like the "pure" font. But I've got a 4" screen now, 4.27 or whatever the site says would be kind of cool. I trust we're looking at Gorilla Glass on the Sammies?

GO AHEAD, DISAGREE WITH ME, I DARE YOU!!! If you do I will virtually rectally insert my foot with so much passive aggressive vitriolic rage you will burp my shoelaces for a week. Like Theresa from Jersey Housewives table flippin' rage!

YOU FEELING LUCKY, PUNK???

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh I love the look of it. I just don't like that is just the Omnia renamed and I though it will lose the middle physical button.

ecthroi

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
the big SAMSUNG at the bottom of the focus s seems out of place.

EDIT: also, is the samsung Neo-Now 2.0 mentioned on the official windows phone site something anyone here is familiar with? i've never heard of it before.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I think AT&T has a all their bases covered, except a QWERTY phone. I like that they have a Ultra big phone, and nice 4.3" phone, and a smaller entry level model. Good job.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
The Flash is a little fug, I agree with WF. But, if its a lower price point, hopefully that will drive more volume and we will see more Mangos on the tree!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss