Titan, Focus S, and Focus Flash photos..

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
See this is what I was waiting for. I have a feeling these devices will be out very soon after what they showed today. I gotta say I still love the Titan.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
BOOM! press shots.

attwp7samsung07.jpg

attwp7samsung08.jpg
attwp7samsung05.jpg

Nokia better bring it. the Searay is not going to cut it.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I imagine the Focus S will be 16GB. Can't see it being anything else. Side note, anyone else sad about no NFC support until "some time next year"?

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Focus S reminds me of the original Samsung Galaxy line and I guess that's why I'm underwhelmed. The form factor of the Flash is not a style I care for. C'mon Oct. 26th!!

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't care too much because I'm planning on using Zune Pass for music and load up the rest of it with my purchased stuff.

You realize zune pass songs still take up space right? Unless you plan to select and stream all your music which is cumbersome, data intensive and infeasible for many people (subways, etc).

baseballbert said:
No expandable memory either right? Any word on if Nokia will have an SD card slot?

Seems as if Microsoft is putting clamps down on micro SD card storage - none of the phones announced have had them. The Nokia N9 does not have a micro SD card slot, so would not look towards the Nokia 800 SeaRay having it. Although the N9 does have a 64GB variant which gives me hope for a similar Nokia 800 variant.

I just want a phone with at least 32GB standard of storage capacity. I don't think that's too much to ask nowadays.

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Where the cdma love? I hope we get some slab wp7 love to sprint. This arrive is looking old ever since the galaxy nexus came out :/ Nokia I think is gunna have a few surprises well I have some faith :)

The focus s is a good looking device and so is the titan but im really tired of both of their designs at this point. There not really changing and the hardware itself isn't anything special like there saving all the good stuff for the android users -_-

I got a feeling tho the fact that there's both high and and mid end phones are really going to appeal to both advanced users and new ones. Cheap and expensive choices, ms is making the right moves they just need to start wowing us more. Hardware and with the next updates. Then the third ecosystem will riseeeeeee :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss