Any news on a verizon wp 7.5?

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like Verizon wants an LTE WP phone or none at all. From this article (from a VERY Windows-biased author, no less), it sounds like there won't be much of a WP presence, if any, at Verizon until Tango comes out and LTE is supported. Bummer...
Which I still find hilarious that the iPhone doesn't support LTE, but they'll continue to kneel at the altar of Apple.

johaas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Which I still find hilarious that the iPhone doesn't support LTE, but they'll continue to kneel at the altar of Apple.

That's all thanks to the sad fact that Apple has an incredibly devout group of lemmings that would follow them to the depths of the underworld if it meant getting their latest gadget. It would be foolish from a business perspective to not "kneel at the altar of Apple." I wanted to think that Steve Jobs just had some kind of magical voodoo powers to convince people that they need an iPhone, but the 4S seems to be selling like hotcakes too.

Apple is just a cultural phenomenon...much like Star Wars, Tim Tebow, and McDonalds.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Okay theres an article here in the WPC news area that says that ATT and VZN are "toying" with an LTE enabled Lumia 800. This goes along with "confirmed " reports of the Nokia 900 Ace having LTE 16 or 32GB storage memory FFC (or not) So hopefully LTE will be here during Q1 2012 in both the Lumia 800 and 900. Hopefully this will some life into all you VZN Trophy users that upgraded phones are on the way. And continue to stoke those of us on ATTwho are waiting for an LTE enable device. Now we may have a choice!

Joelist

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
If WP7 is to take off they absolutely need new devices on Verizon, and those new devices need to be higher end and LTE.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss