More Awesome Nokia hardware

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
LOL. I posted that in another forum just a few mins ago 1jaxstate1, i think it's hideous.

But i never ever did like white phones. They just look so tacky. (IMO)

Not nearly square enough for me either. :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Opps, we double post yet again. I'm not a fan of white phone either, they don't look very professional. But I'm sure some teens/young adults would like them.
LOL. I posted that in another forum just a few mins ago 1jaxstate1, i think it's hideous.

But i never ever did like white phones. They just look so tacky. (IMO)

Not nearly square enough for me either. :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
im still waiting on the *awsome* from nokia...... so far they have nothing special.

i was sort of expecting alot fromt he MS/Nokia Deal..... some one remind me what that deal was all about again???

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
No doubt they will yes 1jaxstate1. We can't all like the same things. :)

Another thing with white is if you get some scratches on it they show up with the embedded dirt and we can't have that.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, they must be holding that big bag of awesome for Nokia World, because from what I've seen, it's all been underwhelming. But I do think the major purpose of partnering with Nokia was to attack the low - mid range market.
im still waiting on the *awsome* from nokia...... so far they have nothing special.

i was sort of expecting alot fromt he MS/Nokia Deal..... some one remind me what that deal was all about again???

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site

No i don't like anything so far from Nokia either Se1fcr3tion. Love the unibody case on the Nokia See Ray (Black & Square) but it's smaller than my Omnia so no thanks.

Winner for me so far is the Focus S and it's not even been announced for Europe. :(

And then of course there is the other thingy from HTC that i'm not mentioning. ;)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I like the Sea Ray, it's just too small. I would actually try and get one if it was at least 4.3". It would be nice to be one of the few people in the States that would have one.
No i don't like anything so far from Nokia either Se1fcr3tion. Love the unibody case on the Nokia See Ray (Black & Square) but it's smaller than my Omnia so no thanks.

Winner for me so far is the Focus S and it's not even been announced for Europe. :(

And then of course there is the other thingy from HTC that i'm not mentioning. ;)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Ill get you a Sea Ray and You can get me a Focus S and we can swap 1jaxstate1 LOL ;)

Hmm wonder if a yankee Focus S would work here though? :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Ill get you a Sea Ray and You can get me a Focus S and we can swap 1jaxstate1 LOL ;)

Hmm wonder if a yankee Focus S would work here though? :)

im sure it will Weebear. i use my CAnadien phones in europe all the time . ( i travel allot :) )

im def going for the focus S as well :) Amoled PLUS and a 4`3screen = WIN for me.

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
i really don't want to click that link but i want to but i dont i prefer to want 6 days to see it in nokia conference -.- confusing right :D

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Well hopefully it will arrive here and I won't have to worry about that. :)

Wow there's quite a lot of info about 3 on wikipedia.

Hutchison 3G - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not that you'll be interested but i'll post it anyway lol

Look at all that Android / Iphone guff sigh

Mobile phones from Three

Ony refurb Omnia 7's left for WP7's now. :(

still useless information that i like reading about :) hehe

only thing u should be worry about is. if u Import American phones into a different country . US to Canada . or any where else... it waves ur warranty the second it crosses the border... its the only BIG downside.

but TOTALY worth the S-AMOELD PLUS

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I think by mid-next year we will see just how better Nokia is than the other OEM's. Doubtful that htc or Samsung will produce other models after these initial launch devices while they churn out millions of android devices and thats when Nokia will step in and start bringing the rain! This time next year everyone will be running for the next Nokia WP7 device! :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Whatever helps you sleep at night.:) Both Samsung and HTC are on their 2nd Gen devices. Nokia, well they are not in the game at all yet.
I think by mid-next year we will see just how better Nokia is than the other OEM's. Doubtful that htc or Samsung will produce other models after these initial launch devices while they churn out millions of android devices and thats when Nokia will step in and start bringing the rain! This time next year everyone will be running for the next Nokia WP7 device! :)

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Whatever helps you sleep at night.:) Both Samsung and HTC are on their 2nd Gen devices. Nokia, well they are not in the game at all yet.

Apart from screen size (that we know of, the Ace will take care of that if its real), it looks like Nokia will be right there with htc and samsung, but will have their excellent build and no one will argue about their camera quality. Nokia will have multiple handset releases next year while htc and samsung will be focusing on android. If the Ace becomes reality, a QWERTY slider and fixed keyboard are released while the other OEM's are silent, Nokia will be the no 1 WP7 OEM by the end of 2012.

Key thing is that Nokia is basically 100% WP7, they have everything to lose by slacking off, and frankly I dont see that happening. Much more excited for Nokia in 2012 than anything htc or Samsung are likely to produce.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05