11-28-2011 06:47 AM
34 12
tools
    now where did this information come from ?
    and why january why not now before christmas ?
    there will be no more phones released this year for sprint, the information comes from a windows ambassador, and i work for one of the big 4 cell companies.
    11-16-2011 09:36 PM
    Sprint let me out of my contract ETF free, so off to T-Mobile I go. I'm getting a used HD7 and I'm going to get their prepaid $70 plan (for 5gb of data, which, I KNOW I will never hit). Just hoping T-Mobile service is better around here.

Just not ready to sign another contract right now...
    11-17-2011 01:26 PM
    Im forever loyal to AT&T becuase they really are the ones pushing WP7. And, it worked. WP7 seems to be growing very fast, even if most phone companys are not going crazy on it. Just gose to show how amaizng the OS is, even with all the people who sed it wouldent make it, it still cant be stopped.
    11-20-2011 03:11 AM
    I was just in the store yesterday and asked the guy behind the counter if they'd heard anything. he told me they haven't heard anything about any newer WP7 phones coming to market. he was the same one who told me back in February they were getting the iPhone by September so I tend to believe him to some degree. However, we were looking at Droid phones for the wife and he was busy seriously pushing the Epic and telling us how he really likes his and uses his all the time, while standing there with an HTC Evo phone in his pocket. So, I take it with a little reservation.
    11-20-2011 12:55 PM
    I was just in the store yesterday and asked the guy behind the counter if they'd heard anything. he told me they haven't heard anything about any newer WP7 phones coming to market. he was the same one who told me back in February they were getting the iPhone by September so I tend to believe him to some degree. However, we were looking at Droid phones for the wife and he was busy seriously pushing the Epic and telling us how he really likes his and uses his all the time, while standing there with an HTC Evo phone in his pocket. So, I take it with a little reservation.
    Might be the reason not to believe him... It came out in October.

I take it he guessed September as that's when Apple normally has an event (forget which) for either iPod devices or an OS (if I remember correctly).
    11-21-2011 12:35 AM
    Might be the reason not to believe him... It came out in October.

I take it he guessed September as that's when Apple normally has an event (forget which) for either iPod devices or an OS (if I remember correctly).
    iPod, you got it spot on. OS, seems to go with the phones, normally, and normally... that is less predictable.
    11-21-2011 01:13 AM
    I'm in the process of moving back to AT&T from Sprint. I had been with them for years until I got yelled at and hung up on by a "manager." I never thought I'd be going back, but the lack of WP love at Sprint has driven me to it. I'm a bit of a phone *****, it seems every 6 months I gotta get a new phone. But I finally have fallen for an OS, which is better than before (I had an iPhone, then an Evo, then Arrive). Gotta go where the OS goes.
    11-26-2011 10:03 PM
    I imagine they might have another HTC and/or Samsung WP this next year, just to diversfy their new 4G network they are building some. But make no mistake, they will be pushing iPhone like mad.
    11-27-2011 09:23 PM
    I too recently left Sprint. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Arrive - it's a fantastic device! Just Sprint not saying anything about any new WP7 phones and the Arrive not getting many firmware updates as well as the Arrive being the poster-child for "Trade in your phone with Sprint!" all wrapped in poison ivy rubbed me the wrong way.

I love my Radar now. 4G, Visual Voicemail (free), Internet Sharing (free), and the best battery life of any WP7 handset.
    11-28-2011 06:47 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD