Q1 2012 New Nokia LTE AT&T Phone Discussion

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I was getting set to pick up the Titan next week until this rumor surfaced. Now I'm leaning towards waiting it out.

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I am kind of in the same boat MajorLonghorn, but I have a feeling Nokia isn't ready to launch any phones that will surpass the current bunch. I don't want to wait and then find out it's just the Lumia or Ace with same specs. The only feature I really want more on the Titan is memory and I doubt Nokia will have more than 16GB's if none of the others did.

Anyone disagree and really believe we will see a Nokia device that is worth waiting? If i use my upgrade now, at least it will be a full year when Apollo is available as opposed to like 6-8 months.

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
It's not just the device, but also the dedicated Nokia apps that I'm also looking forward to checking out.

derekxm

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Focus S

I just picked up a Samsung Focus S, which is my first Windows Phone, and I absolutely love it.

However, the Nokia phones do sound great and I would prefer one of them. The 16gb hd seems to be its only major shortcoming, but the phone is still worth it. I have the option of returning the phone within 30 days (for a 35 dollar restocking fee) which I am strongly considering doing if a Nokia phone is announced in early Q1. I want the Nokia apps, but I don't know how long I can wait for a Nokia phone to come out here. It sucks, but I think I'll have to bite the bullet and skip the first generation of Nokia windows phones in the US.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss