12-03-2011 08:20 AM
30 12
tools
    did you not read the post above mine?

I wasn't going to say anything until people start that stuff..

Sorry but I get fed up with this crap, seems to happen on every forum I'm on.
    Did you read that post?

I think the guy from Montreal knows what he's talking about... or should that be aboot?;)
    11-28-2011 06:44 PM
    oh here comes the stupid amerifags.. Enjoy your lack of healthcare and supposed "freedom"
    first im in Canada , and we have one of the best healthcare in the WORLD.....and as for freedom lol... well lets just say i don’t live in the middle east right now with all the civil wars... so i consider myself lucky to live in one of the most peaceful and less hated countries in the world.

second, if you feel offended because i said *talking like they just came over from Europe on a wooden boat . * you should do yourself a fav and get a HISTORY lesson, most americans are from Europe and came over on a wooden boat arround 1603. ( ok so 400 not 500 years )

third , comments like that would get you in big trouble if BIG D5 was in a bad mood.

Did you read that post?

I think the guy from Montreal knows what he's talking about... or should that be aboot?;)
    lol i still say about. hahaha ,
    Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 11-29-2011 at 08:17 AM.
    11-29-2011 08:08 AM
    actually we get most things pretty quickly..

We have galaxy nexus before the states does on bell..

There just isn't much demand for wp7 so carriers aren't making a big effort
    Never ending circle. Carriers do not promote WP7=> slow sales.

Slow WP7 sales=> no need to carry, or promote.

Hence my concern with a Christmas bill time release.
    12-01-2011 08:57 PM
    Nokia better be bringing a phone early 2012 to Canada or I am going to be very disappointed in Nokia and microsoft. I love the OS, the eco-system is perfect for me; all I need is a nice well built Nokia in my hand.
    12-01-2011 09:48 PM
    Hello everyone first time poster with a recently acquired HTC HD7.

I hope we get to see some new devices up here real soon. I've been eyeing the Lumia which is a really sexy looking phone and hoping we get some news on the ace soon.

Also with RIM announcing 5 new devices in 2012 I'm really hoping that MS and manufacturers can pull the trigger quickly.

Sent from my T9295 using Board Express
    12-03-2011 08:20 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD