No WP7.5 for canada :( comfirmed :(

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i wouldn’t say blame Canada for the Wp . but blame them for having a crappie market...

half the people still living in far off villages talking like they just came over from Europe on a wooden boat .

ROLF

but they are starting to catch up .. 500 years latte.. lol

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
oh here comes the stupid amerifags.. Enjoy your lack of healthcare and supposed "freedom"

Really? On a cell-phone forum you want to start a political fight? LOL ok have fun with that. This American is going to take the high-road and not name-call like a 10 year old just because people here are from different countries. I have relatives and friends from all over the world; most of them aren't rude like you.

fisci

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Really? On a cell-phone forum you want to start a political fight? LOL ok have fun with that. This American is going to take the high-road and not name-call like a 10 year old just because people here are from different countries. I have relatives and friends from all over the world; most of them aren't rude like you.

did you not read the post above mine?

I wasn't going to say anything until people start that stuff..

Sorry but I get fed up with this crap, seems to happen on every forum I'm on.

trmnta82

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
did you not read the post above mine?

I wasn't going to say anything until people start that stuff..

Sorry but I get fed up with this crap, seems to happen on every forum I'm on.

Did you read that post?

I think the guy from Montreal knows what he's talking about... or should that be aboot?;)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
oh here comes the stupid amerifags.. Enjoy your lack of healthcare and supposed "freedom"

first im in Canada , and we have one of the best healthcare in the WORLD.....and as for freedom lol... well lets just say i don’t live in the middle east right now with all the civil wars... so i consider myself lucky to live in one of the most peaceful and less hated countries in the world.

second, if you feel offended because i said *talking like they just came over from Europe on a wooden boat . * you should do yourself a fav and get a HISTORY lesson, most americans are from Europe and came over on a wooden boat arround 1603. ( ok so 400 not 500 years )

third , comments like that would get you in big trouble if BIG D5 was in a bad mood.

Did you read that post?

I think the guy from Montreal knows what he's talking about... or should that be aboot?;)

lol i still say about. hahaha ,

Last edited:

CommanderElvis

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
actually we get most things pretty quickly..

We have galaxy nexus before the states does on bell..

There just isn't much demand for wp7 so carriers aren't making a big effort

Never ending circle. Carriers do not promote WP7=> slow sales.

Slow WP7 sales=> no need to carry, or promote.

Hence my concern with a Christmas bill time release.

Rockstar Beaver

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Nokia better be bringing a phone early 2012 to Canada or I am going to be very disappointed in Nokia and microsoft. I love the OS, the eco-system is perfect for me; all I need is a nice well built Nokia in my hand.

TheDoros

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone first time poster with a recently acquired HTC HD7.

I hope we get to see some new devices up here real soon. I've been eyeing the Lumia which is a really sexy looking phone and hoping we get some news on the ace soon.

Also with RIM announcing 5 new devices in 2012 I'm really hoping that MS and manufacturers can pull the trigger quickly.

Sent from my T9295 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234